Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pensando en que es el trabajo...

...basado en el conflicto de la obra de Fede...
*
Una cita de George Bernard Shaw:

"This is the true job in life,
The being used for a purpose recognised by yourself
As a mighty one,
The being a force of nature instead of a feverish,
Selfish little clod of ailments and grievances
Complaining that the world
Will not devote itself to making you happy.
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the
Whole community and as long as I live it is my
Privilege to do for it whatever I can.
I want to be thoroughly used up when I die,
For the harder I work the more I live.
I rejoice in life for its own sake;
Life is no brief candle to me,
It is a sort of splendid torch
Which I have got hold of for the moment,
And I want to make it burn as brightly
As possible before handing it on
To future generations.

George Bernard Shaw

2 comments:

artista said...

Muy buena idea para la continuidad del rumbo que podria tomar mi obra. El trabajo y el arte, a pesar de sus diferencias, forman parte de un todo. Por mas cambios que el tiempo traiga, siempre habra ciertos cables que no encajan bien en la vida... Por lo menos eso nos da algo que hacer en lo que "estiramos la pata"...

Magaly said...

Muy hermoso el mensaje y creo que realmente es la actitud de Federico. No importando lo insoportable de su trabajo el quiere transmitir luz a traves de su obra. Y hacer que lo malo valga la pena... Hermoso pensamiento...